With SANWA stick radio "EXZES-X" and high-grade servo "SRG-BLS",
Jilles Groskamp(TAMIYA) has won IFMAR 1/10 EP world championship held in Netherland on July 25th~July29th.
Furthermore, 8 out of 10 A main were using SANWA products (80% Share) ,and 58% of all drivers were using SANWA products as well.
Final Overall Result
1. Jilles Groskamp (NL) -Tamiya/Orion- (EXZES-X, RX-451, SRG-BLS)
2. Atsushi Hara (JP) -HB/Reedy- (Others, -----, SRG-BLS)
3. Ronald Völker (DE) -Yokomo/LRP- (M11X, RX-451, SDX-801)
4. Naoto Matsukura (JP) -Yokomo/Nosram- (M12, RX-471, SDX-801)
5. Viktor Wilck (SE) -Tamiya/Thunder Power- (M11X, RX-451R, SRG-BLS)
6. Loïc Jasmin (FR) -Yokomo/LRP- (M11X, RX-451R,-----)
7. Christopher Krapp (DE) -Kyosho/Orion- (M12, RX-471, SRG-BLS)
8. Andy Moore (GB) -HB/Hobbywing- (EXZES-X, RX-451R, SRG-BLS)
9. Chris Grainger (GB) -Schumacher/GM- (others)
10.Marc Rheinard (DE) -Tamiya/Speedpassion- (M11X, RX-451R, SRG-BLS)